Contribute to reaching a higher goal
No one knows when a crisis will happen. At Fresenius, we make sure our community and our employees have the support they need when it does.
The recent flooding in Southeast Louisiana devastated the state, causing mass evacuations and damage to over 100,000 homes, including those of many Fresenius employees. This disaster left people feeling scared and hopeless but with remarkable relief efforts, care was extended far beyond the Fresenius clinic walls.
Fresenius employees come together to help patients and employees during times of crisis.
Fresenius did everything to take care of the staff so they can take care of the patients. The company protected its staff because they are valuable. Their jobs cannot be done by just anyone.- Tim, Regional Vice President, Southeast Louisiana and Mississippi
As the largest dialysis provider in the nation, it is crucial to have a plan when disaster strikes. That includes making sure our people have the support they need to provide essential treatments. Without them, we can’t deliver care. It’s their commitment, composure and collaboration that get the job done.
Our employees are in the same situation as everyone else during times of crisis. They need support too. That’s why we took action. Whether it was the Fresenius facility in
- Texas packing up donation boxes or the
- Baton Rouge clinics providing shelter for the 40 employees that lost their homes, the compassion and
- dedication Fresenius demonstrated to its employees ensured that our team’s needs were met so they could continue making a difference for others.
At Fresenius, we’re always ready in times of need. Many programs and initiatives have been designed specifically to help employees get back on their feet during times of crisis. These include:
- The Disaster Response Team, which constantly monitors for potential events and remains ready to be activated
- The FMNCA Cares fund, which provides financial assistance to employees and their families impacted by disasters and unforeseen emergency situations
- The PTO Hardship Fund, which is available to employees to either donate their available PTO to a fellow employee or request to receive donated PTO because of circumstances such as natural disasters
- The Fresenius Strong company-wide effort, which has been launched to aid employees and their families in securing food, toiletries, and needed supplies like clothing and household items
When disaster strikes, the Fresenius team stands together to ensure our people can continue to do the work that saves lives and impacts their communities. If you’re ready to join a company that truly cares, explore our available career opportunities today!
- Supervisor, Verifications Tyler, Texas Accounting
- Patient Account Representative - Cash Posting Plano, Texas Accounting
- Senior Patient Account Representative – Verifications Mesa, Arizona Accounting
- Accountant II Irving, Texas Accounting
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs