Connect to Higher Care
Relationships. That’s what a FMCNA nursing career is all about. Our nurses thrive on the bonds they create as they build a dynamic and committed team and bask in the gratitude and confidence reflected in our patients’ eyes. If you’re looking to elevate your career from a practice to a way of life, join our devoted, supportive team and find yourself an essential member in our community of caring.
What You Can Expect
- Building lifelong relationships through consistent, committed renal care
- Creating custom care strategies with Fresenius' industry-leading, innovative renal treatment technologies
- Feeling the respect of the entire clinical team, who rely on your expertise
- Working within comfortable, community-based dialysis facilities with optimal nurse-to-patient ratios
- Sharing information with patients and families that answers questions and eases minds
- Enjoying the rewards that come from treating the "whole" patient
- Focusing on evidence-based practice and the highest safety standards
- Growing and advancing in a supportive, developmental environment
- Championing evidence-based practice, shared learning and the highest safety standards
- Providing a special level of caring combined with leading-edge technology
- Working with an organization that cares about work/life balance and provides flexible schedule options
Moving Your Career Forward
Momentum matters. We want you to excel, professionally and personally, here at FMCNA. We want you to feel the path to the future beneath your feet from day one, so you’ll stay, grow and share your talents with us for years to come. That’s why we’ve developed our Clinical Advancement Program (CAP) to ensure that your career ambitions become realities.
With our nurses’ personal progress in mind, we’ve designed our CAP program to match clinical managers with staff RNs who are ready for their next step. If you’re seeking to advance your role as a nurse leader in an education, administration or clinical specialty area, then we’ll provide the opportunity to make that happen. Our comprehensive approach to professional growth offers unsurpassed opportunities to advance into more challenging positions of greater responsibility as your skill sets evolve. Highlights include:
- Four practice tiers for registered nurses to advance their careers
- Various nephrology-related topics with course complexity ranging from beginner to advanced practitioner
- Superior clinical manager mentoring and leadership programs
- Tuition and education costs assistance
So come share your goals and dreams with us. Join us at FMCNA and you’ll do more than deliver innovative, award-winning renal care. You’ll find an opportunity that takes the nurse-patient relationship, and your ambitions, to their most fulfilling level. And a career in caring that is truly its own reward.
Our People Make The Difference For Our Patients At Fresenius - Come Join Us!
President and CEO, Rice Powell, talks about the mission of FMCNA and the important roles all of its employees have in helping improve patient care and career fulfillment.