We Value Your Education
As you graduate and start your professional future, we have career opportunities that will put your patient caring skills and education to work. Our Fresenius Kidney Care positions offer rewarding, immersive opportunities to combine your classroom knowledge with hands-on job training to make a difference in patients’ lives every day. Grow personally and professionally as a Pre-Licensed Nurse, Pre-Licensed Staff, or Patient Care Technician.
As a global leader in health care, we provide superior care that improves the quality of life of every patient, every day. We are nurses, dietitians, patient care technicians and social workers, working together with nephrologists—all passionately committed to helping nearly 200,000 people living with kidney disease lead fuller, more active and vibrant lives.
Join FKC as a Pre-Licensed Nurse/Staff
As a nurse resident, you'll find there are many opportunities to shape your nursing career to best suite you. You'll receive additional skills and training to support the development of both technical and soft skills in areas such as fluid management, nutrition of the chronic dialysis patient, stress management, coping skills working with dialysis patients, etc.
As a PLN/PLS, you'll function as part of the hemodialysis health care team to provide safe and effective dialysis therapy for patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse while working towards obtaining your nursing license.
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses during the first 15 months
- Top-line health insurance
- Best-in-class nephrology training:
- 12-week Progressive Renal Education Program (PREP) for patient care technicians and nurses
- Nephrology Nurse Advancement Program (NNAP) for nurses
- Tuition assistance program
- Nurse Residency Program: Transition to Nephrology Practice:
- A structured, comprehensive training program beyond what an inexperienced nurse receives at FKC. Starts Day 1, through point of licensure, through 1 year of clinical experience (Approx. 12 - 15 months). Builds upon the PREP program by providing additional opportunities for professional development and mentoring.
- Receive additional skills and training to support the development of a newly licensed RN beyond the PREP curriculum. Ex: Coping Skills Working with Dialysis Patients, Fluid Management, Stress management.
- A sense of community and nurturing environment by assigning all PLN/PLS’s to a mentor and a cohort of other participants in a similar circumstance.
- 401(k) and retirement savings
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Corporate discounts on gyms, cell phone carriers, and cars
- Graduates from accredited associate’s or bachelor’s of nursing programs may start working as pre-licensed nurses or pre-licensed staff before licensing.
- Final-year students may interview and receive an offer of employment for post graduation during your final year of school.
- Pre-licensed nurses may apply for a temporary permit to practice as a graduate nurse during the NCLEX application process.
Join FKC as a Patient Care Technician
As a Patient Care Technician (PCT) with Fresenius Kidney Care, you will make a difference in patients’ lives every day. Our PCT position offers hands-on job training, the opportunity to develop lasting relationships with patients, paid training, professional development, and defined career advancement opportunities. You will drive the Fresenius Kidney Care culture through values, customer service standards, and patient safety.
PCTs at Fresenius Medical Care support and collaborate with RNs to provide dialysis treatment to several patients at a time while maintaining the functionality of the clinic. This involves prepping and testing equipment, reviewing treatment sheets, and opening the clinic for first shift.
- Best-in-class training through Fresenius Kidney Care’s 12-week Progressive Renal Education Program (PREP)
- $1,000 sign-on bonus at 90 days for graduates of accredited dialysis technician programs
- $1,000 bonus upon Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) credentialing
- Flexible scheduling
- A defined career advancement program
- Health benefits and PTO accrual beginning after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) and retirement savings
- Outstanding perks such as adoption assistance, parental leave, and corporate discounts on fitness programs, cell phones carriers, and cars
- Access to our RN Tuition Assistance Program, offering tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 a year toward your first RN degree
Sign Up For Job Alerts
By signing up for Job Alerts, you'll receive the latest job openings based in your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Join Our Talent Network
Joining our Talent Community allows us to send you company news, career event announcements and other career-related information.