Available Openings 1
Position Specific InformationThis position will be in a remote capacity and not in a standard office.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Acumen RCM Account Manager is the primary point of contact for RCM clients; ensuring successful project and service delivery starting from practice implementation, go-live and post go-live activities. Duties will include acting as a liaison between client and Acumen RCM, preparing and presenting monthly dashboards/key performance indicators, working with Acumen RCM’s internal partners: Market Development, Nephrologixx, Elevate365 and other FMC lanes of businesses to achieve service excellence in order to exceed client’s expectations. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to: analysis and reporting, business development, developing practice strategy plans in coordination with internal partners, and recommending resources to the practice to assist them in their revenue cycle success (e.g. credentialing). This position will assist in managing and executing the configuration and deployment of a new client according to best demonstrated practices and within the project-time frame (implementation) alongside the Acumen build teams. The RCM Account Manager will also act as the RCM and practice operations consultant and project manager for our teams and RCM clients by driving standardization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acts as a liaison between Acumen and client. Ensuring that communication is frequent and consistent:
- Able to report concerns timely and effectively, yielding a positive return on service excellence,
- Update all stakeholders on project or service performance,
- Gain feedback from clients, e.g. what is going well, what can we do better, etc.,
- Build strong and lasting relationships/partnerships, and
- Identify future service needs for a client that Acumen/FMC can provide
- Develops and implement operational processes aimed at the delivery of quality services while optimizing operational efficiencies
- Serve as a consultative resource with cross-functional FMC departments in the interest of representing the unique characteristics and demands of the Acumen RCM business
- Provides support by developing, tracking and presenting key performance indicators on a monthly basis (virtual or in-person). Working with internal partners and clients on action plans from inception to completion to resolve any areas of improvement needed
- Develop reliable strategies for the timely identification of adverse trends (denials, cashflow, etc.), potential process concerns and other vulnerabilities to the revenue cycle; develop timely action plans to address any such issues.
Participates in business development activities:
- Conducting sales meetings and practice assessment reviews,
- Negotiating contract agreements and terms to execution, and
- Work hand in hand with Acumen’s Business Development team and FMC’s Market Development
- Responds to requests from practice physicians, administrators and operations managers
- Builds constructive client relationships with every level of the client’s staff including the management team, the providers and the front office/scheduling staff
- Conducts monthly internal stakeholder meetings to review the financial and operational (RCM related) health of the client, e.g. FMC Market Development, Elevate365, Nephrologixx and FMC Ops. Develop strategy plans to respond to any areas of improvement needed areas
- Provides onsite assistance with operational practice assessments and implementation of best demonstrated processes and workflows.
- Serves as a resource to the client regarding changes in healthcare billing practices, e.g. ESCOs, ACOs, MIPS, etc.
- Takes responsibility for the success/profitability of Acumen RCM. Will participate in Acumen RCM’s financial budgeting process, profit and loss variance review, financial projections, expense management and ensuring timely and accurate invoicing to our clients.
- Uses practice operational abilities to solve for revenue cycle issues, e.g. denials, pre-edits, referrals, authorizations, and point of service collections, to name a few.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to client’s management staff where/when/if applicable
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more practice clients in different locations. See applicable addendum for specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires up to 50% travel as needed.
- The position will report to the Director of RCM Accounts and Practice Operations
- This position will not have any direct reports
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Public Administration, Healthcare Management, or related field, required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Proven success in managing client accounts, physician or practice operations, and revenue cycle management.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to make decisions in a timely fashion that are sound, accurate and supported by the reasoning and inclusion of appropriate people
- Must be able to prioritize and accomplish objectives in a timely fashion
- Must be flexible with scheduling with travel involved
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs