Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Participates in the global Workday HCM implementation project is responsible for Workday reporting after go-live. Develops reporting solutions to support the consolidation of HR reporting across the enterprise. Plays a key role in all phases of reports development from gathering requirements to conducting User Acceptance Testing. Interacts with various HR teams and departments, gains experience with the most sought after HCM technology, and develops reports to be used in countries all around the world.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in gathering sessions for new reporting requests.
- Creates and maintains custom reports and calculated fields based on user requirements.
- Designs, configures, sets up, and maintains dashboards, alerts and scheduled reports.
- Tests and validates reporting solutions for completeness and accuracy.
- Designs testing scenarios and training material.
- Serves as a point-of-contact for Workday reporting related questions.
- Educates end-users on reporting capabilities, and continuously seeks reporting enhancements to support evolving company requirements.
- Troubleshoots issues and appropriately escalates issues not able to be resolved.
- Analyzes and optimizes report performance.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in Workday Reporting and best practices.
- Completes ad-hoc data requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 1 – 5 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of experience with Workday reporting
- Exposure to various HR related departments (Human Resources, Compensation, Benefits, Labor Relations, etc.)
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong desire to continue learning about new HCM technologies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job operates in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This role routinely and frequently uses a desk and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers with repetitive motion.
- This position requires approximately 0% to 5% travel.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs