Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Drive Talent Acquisition hiring compliance through interaction with vendors, managers and Human Resources. Work within the Talent Acquisition Operations team to schedule and conduct phone screens with identified candidates to collect and document answers to pre-determined questions. Makes recommendation to HR leadership and determines hire eligibility of screened candidates. Run reports regularly to ensure data integrity and compliance with EEOC guidelines.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives Talent Acquisition compliance, ensuring that prospective employees meet all pre-hire screening requirements. Assists in the development and delivery of training programs for pre-hire screening requirements.
- Runs reports from vendors to identify potential employees with convictions. Contacts all prospective employees that are identified through a background check as having a conviction.
- Conducts scripted, recorded phone screens in a professional, non-judgmental manner. Schedules interviews with selected candidates.
- References company policies and procedure to ensure accuracy of response and recognize when escalation of a situation is necessary.
- Documents details per guidelines using templates and via phone recording.
- Provides documentation to HR partners along with recommendation for hire determination.
- Contacts de-selected candidates to provide updates.
- Works with vendors to ensure account maintenance and system and training documentation is up to date.
- Monitors data and performs periodic audits on data to ensure company completeness, data integrity and adherence to compliance policies.
- Assists in developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as requested.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 - 1 years’ related experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Recruiting experience preferred.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality in dealing with all documents, files and communications
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail and strong time-management.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with external vendor coordination and detailed record keeping.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team,
- Excellent verbal and communication skills a must.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs