Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Partners with traveling healthcare professionals in the Fresenius Travel Nurse (FTN) Division for assignments throughout the U.S. by determining areas of highest need while strategically redirecting potential candidates and recruiting staff. Open and track requisitions through the Applicant Tracking System and follow up with hiring managers to have the most up to date information regarding needs and candidate profile.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with various divisions to coordinate timelines, efforts and resources.
- Utilize current knowledge of healthcare industry, recruiting and staffing strategies, and best practices to direct staff to highest need areas.
- Collaborate with FTN team and management to establish short and long term staffing needs.
- Guide healthcare professionals to highest need areas to fill prioritized requisitions.
- Participate in recruitment and staffing initiatives as they impact Fresenius Travel Nurses.
- Assist in guiding qualified healthcare professionals to the areas of highest need throughout the country. Communicates with clinics to determine their hiring needs and participate in prioritizing recruiting efforts to reflect business needs
- Help develop and coordinate the recruitment strategy for geographic regions utilizing web, networking, and advertising.
- Meet regularly with FMS field, Permanent Placement team and HR management to assess current and future recruitment needs with the goal of filling vacant positions as expeditiously as possible.
- Ensure that open positions are posted on the appropriate Internal Job Boards and advertised in the appropriate media.
- Evaluate process and identifies areas of improvement to best meet the needs of the business.
- Collect feedback on all candidates from the hiring managers.
- Provide monthly status reports on individual and team recruitment activities to FTN Management.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field); Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to support a diverse group of management.
- Excellent time management, negotiation, organizational skills, computer skills, multi-task/project management skills along with strong leadership skills required.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs