Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As an intern with Fresenius Medical Care, a student will apply classroom based knowledge to workplace experience and will benefit from learning experiences in their major area of study.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Hands on position assisting with federal and state corporate income tax return projects
- Work closely with Tax Manager on state and local tax projects. Ie. Apportionment, depreciation, net operating loss
- Corptax software : input and verification of payments or other tax related items
- Other tasks as needed
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively pursuing a college degree in similar major
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Previous work experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs