Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information3-5 years federal income or international tax experience
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Tax Analyst performs tax return and compliance activities within the assigned function(s). The incumbent performs complex analyses, budgeting and forecasting activities in compliance with company policies and procedures. The Sr. Tax Analyst provides high level analyses in support of budget and planning processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high level analysis of financial accounts in preparation of applicable tax documents within the assigned function(s); ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform complex tax calculations to support budgeting and forecasting processes on a routine basis; ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Respond to internal and/or external audit requests as necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 - 5 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience.
- Demonstrated experience with corporate and partnership tax return processes.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred.
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business warehouse (BW) and tax systems (e.g., OneSource, Sage, SAP, TaxStream, etc.).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Corptax expeirence a Plus
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs