PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Fulfillment of lease administration, analysis, and review of equipment contract obligations.
- Follow accounting tables prescribed in IFRS 16.
- Provides senior level support and management of the lease administration process.
- Addresses complex issues and creates specialized reports/data for strategic decisions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages new and existing lease equipment process for dialysis machines, automobiles, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Reviews and reconciles financial data as compared to expense forecast.
- Maintains close communication with management and departments to resolve lease, operational issues, and vendor maintenance/utilization.
- Monitoring a shared Outlook Inbox to ensure team transparency with archiving pertinent information and tracking daily activities.
- Maintains lease information including terms, clauses, rental obligations, critical dates, terminations, transfers, and early buyout schedules.
- Monitors, tracks, reviews, and reports monthly/quarterly activities for vendors to management.
- Processes monthly and variable payments in accordance with IFRS 16.
- Performs periodic audit of data via sampling and reporting.
- Archives leasing contracts, amendments, and additional leasing documents.
- Analyses and interprets lease provisions and researches lease files to verify information.
- Collaborates with management to design, prepare, and execute monthly and quarterly results.
- Produces analysis in a timely and accurate manner utilizing various software programs.
- Researches, investigates, and resolves lease related issues and ensures appropriate action.
- Provides quantitative reasoning for variances and specific information maintained in saved files.
- Performs ad hoc projects using Microsoft Office Suite to resolve complex financial analysis.
- Performs reconciliations comparing expenses and lease provisions to invoices.
- Coordinates with accounting department to ensure new leases are properly set up for recurring payment schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience.
- Accounting, lease administration, or finance background
- Ability to understand, interpret and abstract lease terminology.
- Relevant experience in a fast paced, multi-project, and operational environment.
- Strong communication/collaboration skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail and team oriented.
- Dependable and reliable with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to shift priorities to meet departmental goals.
- Adaptable to changing initiatives to meet the needs and expectations of a growing environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Office Suite, including Advanced Excel, vlookups, and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of using SAP, Lucernex, and VBA (visual basic preferred).
- Strong serving leadership qualities with helping team members thrive and results oriented.
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus combined with a teamwork ethic.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs