Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Manager, Marketing will create brand awareness by helping the Fresenius Medical Services (FMS) establish themselves as the service provider of choice for people with chronic kidney disease. The Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing integrated marketing strategies and programs, potentially including site management, content management, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Direct Mail, and Print materials to help FMS achieve its patient care goals.
- Be the preeminent resource for education, ongoing management, and support for individuals living with kidney disease and their loved ones.
- Create awareness of the breadth, depth, and relevance of FMS for those diagnosed with or living with kidney disease.
- Establish Fresenius as the leader in personalized, customer-centric dialysis care, engagement, and brand leadership.
- Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
- Enable Fresenius to be “in the conversation” in the digital world of dialysis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contribute to the strategy and insight delivery through three key areas:
- Optimize channels and processes to ensure seamless execution, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Partner with client stakeholders/ SMEs to manage multi-channel content strategy and creation process.
- Source content from SMEs through leading idea generation, editing, and placement of content.
- Lead collaboration and integration efforts cross-functionally to ensure experience is patient-focused.
- Develop and maintain the editorial calendar for work with various content owners and stakeholders to gather input and get necessary reviews.
- Champion the patient journey and map content and assets to optimize user experience.
- Act as the manager for new designs, launches, or communications initiatives.
- Manage ongoing digital updates, maintenance, and enhancements to align with patient needs and current technology.
- Work closely with SEO/ SEM agency to develop and optimize content to increase organic traffic.
- Build SEO into content development process and execution.
- Keep up-to-date on trends in digital products and services.
Analytics and Operations
- Partner with Analytics team to develop KPIs, reporting frameworks, and test plans.
- Monitor and report on channel performance and identify strategies in response.
- Use listening/monitoring tools, reporting systems, and success metrics to test and optimize content across all channels.
- Translate marketing plans into business rules that define how each type of interaction should be handled for each customer segment in the digital space.
- Manage agency, vendor, and freelancer relationships, as well as integrated programs.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of marketing deliverables.
- Drive projects from concept to deployment.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar and work with stakeholders to gather input and review.
- Define and manage internal and external resources to ensure appropriate, timely and meaningful engagement across channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Marketing Specialist, Marketing Analysts
- BS/BA in Marketing, Digital, Communications, Liberal Arts; Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, social media, B2B and/or B2C.
- Strong leadership skills-- effectively communicating with authority and confidence, while building strong relationships with cross functional teams, internal stakeholders, and agency team members.
- Strategic and creative thinking - contribute to the development of high level concepts, as well as extend concepts creatively into all marketing channels.
- Cross-channel experience-in-depth understanding of cross-channel marketing, particularly in the digital space (i.e. SEO, SEM, social, content, digital media, email marketing, mobile). Understanding of how brand, content marketing, PR, email marketing, and social media interact and bolster the overarching brand initiatives and goals.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of the latest trends in web analytics -- Exceptional understanding of the blogosphere, social media, and how to get users to engage with content.
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital tools and resources including Google suite of products (Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, and Tag Manager).
- Experience with content management systems required. Sitecore DMS/CMS software a plus.
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and is self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven– must have excellent project and time management skills, with ability to juggle multiple RFPs at once.
- Deadline driven- must be able to meet tight deadlines and hold team members accountable to both internal and external deadlines.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs