Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This role will focus on management reporting, including monthly financials and functional expense reporting, GMQ (excluding Manufacturing) project cost reporting, and further GMQ (excluding Manufacturing) specific KPIs.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Financial Analyst provides analytical support and focus on the economic research and study in areas of financial analysis within the assigned function(s). The incumbent performs in-depth and complex analysis in compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory requirements. The Sr. Financial Analyst facilitates accurate systems which gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts for management review.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize knowledge of accounting and/or financial principles by reviewing, reconciling and consolidating submitted financial data of complex scope on a routine basis; collaborating with cross-divisional teams on the accurate and timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) by providing in-depth analysis, review and presentation of diverse financial reports.
- May provide a contribution to close processes on a routine basis.
- Provide essential contributions to the efficacy of operations through identification, analysis and maintenance of data; supporting management in the development and implementation of process improvements and initiatives.
- May participate in process reviews, business process analyses and internal control testing; ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory requirements within the assigned function(s).
- May serve as a contact for cross-divisional teams.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel may be required.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience.
- Excellent computer skill with strong demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and financial systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion, etc.).
- Working knowledge of GAAP and SOX.
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, tasks and client conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships through diplomacy and tact.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and alternately within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Senior Financial Analyst - RTG Waltham, Massachusetts
- Director, Consolidations, Financial Reporting & Corporate Accounting Waltham, Massachusetts
- Payroll Coordinator Waltham, Massachusetts
- Sr. Tax Analyst Waltham, Massachusetts
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs