Available Openings 1
Position Specific InformationSupport and lead communications to more than 60,000 employees for a leader in the healthcare industry!
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As part of the FMCNA Corporate Communications team, the Senior Director, Employee Communications manages a broad range of initiatives focused on driving employee knowledge and engagement around key programs and initiatives. S/he will oversee the execution of communication plans and continuously improve the what and how of internal communications messages, methods, and channels. S/he will work with key leaders and their teams to ensure employees are informed, engaged, and connected to the latest news and updates.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides advice, counsel, and support to leadership on communications opportunities and issues
Establishes corporate communications team as the go-to resource for internal communications
Promotes the importance of cadence and sequencing of messaging that is timely and transparent, with tools and channels for effectiveness
Partners with communications leaders, teams across the business, and corporate teams to ensure strategic messaging alignment
Supports communications needs of all Fresenius Medical Care North America business units
Leads the development of integrated communications campaigns for key initiatives across the organization, to maximize reach and impact of strategic messages; partners with marketing counterparts when relevant
Oversees communications measurement, including relevant dashboards and reports
Partners with adjacent functions - government affairs, investor relations, human resources - on key initiatives
Creates, implements, and maintains crisis and disaster management processes and guidelines
Implements key communications policies, protocols, and guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires approximately 5% to 10% travel.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of Corporate Communications staff.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 10+ years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Manager; or 5+ years’ experience in a senior managerial role.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills are required
- Strong organizational, project management and process analysis skills are essential
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare delivery and dialysis clinic operations are a plus
- Must be able to lead virtual project teams across broad-based projects
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs