Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Retirement Plans Manager position is responsible for managing the FMCNA Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Retirement Plans. The incumbent is responsible for the benefit operations of these programs including compliance and funding. As a member of the HR Finance team, this role will assist in the evaluation and analysis of various options on the Pension End Game Strategy. The incumbent has a thorough knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans including Non-Qualified plans and will be responsible for contributing to the strategic design of these programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the administrative and operational aspects of the retirement benefit plans, with a strong focus on process management. The role is responsible for ensuring that the programs are administered and running effectively.
- Oversee the communication of the FMCNA Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Programs (including our Deferred Compensation Program)
- Responsible for all compliance related activities related to these plans.
- Develop cost control procedures to assure maximum financial prudence.
- Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results for the FMCNA Retirement Programs.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Technically proficient in the specific department and knowledge of industry practice and business principles. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Has a larger range within the department.
- Experienced leadership required for multi-faceted environment; role primarily focuses on tactical execution. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Program or project responsibility generally within the function.
- Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives. Often leading a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Interacts with internal departments and external customers; particularly in problem resolution. Acts as an advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Responsible for hiring, coaching and counseling employees, including performance reviews, disciplinary action and terminations.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsible for the direct supervision of all the Retirement Plans staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years’ related experience.
- 4+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs