Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for providing comprehensive planning, execution and management of small to medium scale projects and programs to support FMCNA business goals and strategy, as well as creating and managing long term goals and participating in the continuous improvement of the FMCNA project management best practices, processes and tools.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee delivery of program activity associated with major business changes and initiatives.
Initiate programs by clearly defining program objective, scope, stakeholders and benefits.
Conduct detailed planning by creating program structure and plan and securing cross functional support and buy-in.
Facilitates the onboarding, business case development and prioritization of workstreams and sub-project under the guidance of the program governance.
Develops and owns project plans and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders. Works with various business leaders and representatives to ensure delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy.
Implements and manages changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
Clearly and concisely presents and communicates key data to colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner throughout its life cycle.
Develops and manages a regular project reporting mechanism to team and relevant business leaders.
Tracks and monitors progress and escalate business risks where appropriate.
Meets with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Mentor other staff as applicable.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May require travel between 10%-20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required; Advanced Degree desirable
- PMI/ PMP Certification preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years of program or project management experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Proven track record in delivery of small to medium-scale projects and programs
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to present effectively.
- Knowledge of agile and lean sigma principles preferred
- Proven experience managing teams preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs