Available Openings 1
Principal Systems Developer, National Medical Care, Inc., a Fresenius Medical Care N.A. company, Waltham, MA
Responsible for participating in all areas of the software development project life cycle to ensure clinical systems process design and functionality.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Designing and writing software technical specifications, software code, performing unit testing, and supporting business solutions of varying degrees throughout the project life cycle, including creating design documents, tracking and resolving issues and updating design documentation in compliance with department policies.
- Developing a rules-based processing and alerting system triggered by data streams and real time events. Maintaining and enhancing the existing code base.
- Identifying and troubleshooting software problems, investigating potential causes and implementing solutions.
- Preparing programming specifications, analyzing code, testing and debugging programs and applications systems.
- Providing technical leadership in solving complex programming tasks.
- Translating business requirements into logical and physical architecture. Communicating system needs and project direction based on business unit requirements and overall business needs.
- Supporting and conferring with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Documenting all operational, system, and support requirements to ensure adherence to corporate standards.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or a closely related field and 6 years of experience as a system administrator or software developer. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or a closely related field and 4 years of experience as a system administrator or software developer.
Experience, which may have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above, must include 4 years of experience with the following:
- Designing and developing web services using Spring Boot framework, Oracle Service Bus, Business Process Execution Language, Service Oriented Architecture, Java, KAFKA, and WebLogic.
- Implementing Object Oriented programming through consumer applications
- Configuring and customizing servers and designing database tables required for project and monitoring access logs.
- Troubleshooting production issues.
Note: This is a telecommuting position working from home. May reside anywhere in the United States.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs