Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Manager, Financial Analysis is responsible for the tactical execution of financial activities and projects undertaken by the assigned function(s). The incumbent provides analytical support and focus on varied initiatives. The Manager, Financial Analysis monitors the assigned function(s) and ensures efficient operations in compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Monitor the operating performance of assigned function(s) through ongoing reviews and assessments; identifying, evaluating, and interpreting trends, anomalies and discrepancies while ensuring effective execution of responsibilities and activities.
- Oversee the collection, research and preparation of necessary financial information for management review as required.
- May lead processes that drive and manage overall financial planning, reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop and implement new accounting and/or finance policies and procedures through continuous improvement efforts; ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory requirements within the assigned function(s).
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) within assigned function(s).
- Provide leadership and management oversight to the team by establishing objectives, developing performance matrices and evaluations.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of finance and/or accounting staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a multi-location environment within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with enterprise resource planning (ERP), corporate performance warehouse (CPM), and financial systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion, BEx, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead effective and productive teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs