Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
- Experience building models with planning or analytics applications
- Anaplan preferred or other widely used applications such as Qlick, Tableau, Power BI Access, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Business Objects
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Financial Systems Analyst II assists with ongoing system development activities within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for providing general analytical support and focus on diverse financial system projects.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide analytical support and focus on system solutions, initiatives and incidents; reviewing work processes, operations, gaps, incidents and solutions.
- Utilize identified tools, data and analysis techniques in the investigation and resolution of general issues.
- Act as a resource for data collection, research and preparation of diverse financial reports for management review; applying analytical, modeling and project management methodologies and standards throughout the process.
- Assist in the development, testing and validation of system updates and changes; acting as a liaison to cross-divisional teams through ongoing collaboration and communication.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
·Mastery of Microsoft Excel
·Experience building models with widely used planning or analytics applications such as Anaplan, Qlick, Tableau, Power BI, Access, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Business Objects
·1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar
·Understanding of basic financial statements and accounting terms
·Familiarity with technology architectures and concepts: cloud computing, web interfaces, relational databases, data integration
·Experience with collaboration tools such as Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence & SharePointPrior experience working in an agile environment is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
Working knowledge of advanced financial and/or analytical techniques.
Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs