Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for oversight of all financial reporting requirements and activities within Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) corporate financial reporting department. Directly responsible for managing the preparation of USGAAP and IFRS externally published financial statements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the preparation, review, and issuance of various statutory financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis, as required by external groups such as stock exchanges, banks, and lessors.
- Oversees the financial reporting processes which result in internal financial statement reporting, regulatory reporting, and tax reporting being completed accurately and within required deadlines.
- Completes research of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and International Reporting Standard (IFRS) as needed to ensure that the Company’s financial records are prepared accurately.
- Maintain Financial Reporting calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence and ensure timely financial reporting.
- Manage communications with external auditors on audited financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues.
- Identify ways to promote efficiencies in the financial reporting processes.
- Prepare and monitor consolidated movement schedules for various balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Review long-term incentive plan (LTIP) bonus calculations as well as reconciliation of LTIP general ledger accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of IFRS reporting requirements to the parent company, FMC KGaA.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years’ related experience or a Master’s degree with 6 years
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs