Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
- This remote role will focus primarily on active Nephrology Fellowship Programs across the country.
- Help in managing an active list of Fellowship Programs/Fellow List, using research techniques (internet mining, networking, advertising etc)
- Develop and maintain relationships with each Fellowship Program through the Fellows, Chief Fellows, Fellowship Coordinator, Fellowship Directors and Chief of Nephrology.
- Assist in developing new business opportunities that contribute to the overall FMCNA strategic plan.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Manages the recruiting process for physicians and nephrologists acting as the primary, communicative link between FMCNA and future nephrologist partners for the company. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of industry practice, the company and pertinent operations, and excellent relationships with the nephrology practice partners, to identify the proper candidates for positions according to the specific needs and nuances of the partnership. Conducts interviews, reviews resumes and ensures the nephrology practice paired with a candidate who will ultimately meet and fulfill the needs of the employer or organization. Determines the strategic direction of the physician placement function developing the appropriate business plans and objectives to ensure successful implementation. Contributes to the development of divisional strategies and initiative in alignment with company goals and objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and manages physician and nephrologist recruiting efforts on behalf of company affiliated practices working with the appropriate operations senior management regarding determining the needs of the region and discussing the scope, demographic and salary information with the practice manager/lead physician.
- Applies research techniques (Internet mining, networking, advertising, etc.) to identify high caliber candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner for current and anticipated job opportunities.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of all aspects of a nephrology practice to maintain credibility with physicians’ practices regarding ability to grasp nuances of physician practice relationships.
- Establishes goals, objectives, and company-wide policies and procedures for the physician recruiting and replacement function ensuring alignment with those of business and company.
- Ensures the appropriate actions and tasks are undertaken to allow for effective achievement of the established objectives.
- Interprets and recommends modifications to Physician Recruitment and Placement policies and practices as needed.
- Builds awareness and credibility with FMCNA Operations leadership acting as a liaison between physician practices and the company with regard to recruiting and retention of physicians.
- Employs ability to network in the community and build relationships across institutions to increase the level of talent accessing the company system and to assess and qualify external candidates against job profiles including an ongoing commitment to identify and attract diversity candidates.
- Assists in the creation of sourcing strategies and implementation plans that define how the physician placement will identify and attract external candidates, including active, passive and diversity candidates.
- Identifies strong entrepreneurial physicians to place in the De Novo – new facilities.
- Participates regularly in networking activities and recruiting events.
- Assists with the delivery of projects related to staffing initiatives.
- Manages advertising for assigned position postings and reviews curricula vitae as appropriate.
- Conducts the personal (phone) interview with each candidate and the FMCNA related practice requesting to find a new physician.
- Partners with physicians to ensure they appropriately market themselves focusing on their strengths and abilities, analyzing the expectations of physicians and practices with open positions to ensure the right doctor is place in the right market for the right reasons.
- Meets regularly with the FMCNA Operations leadership and partners regarding open/anticipated positions, candidates identified and in the process, and opportunities for improvement.
- Keeps leadership informed throughout the staffing process with up-to-date data, analysis, including monthly summary reports regarding placements, metrics, cost avoidance, accomplishments, and short/long term initiatives.
- Ensures all candidates have superior experience with FMCNA by ensuring timely contact, feedback, and customer support.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to Fellowship Outreach Coordinators and other department staff as appropriate.
- Utilizes all available technology and systems to accurately capture, track and report all relevant staffing data in a real-time manner to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Initiates suggestions and implement recommendations aimed at improving the recruitment and staffing process including productivity and efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 6+ years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Manager.
- Build and maintain customer relations especially interacting on a peer level with physicians.
- Full cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing physician candidates preferred.
- Ability to develop recruitment strategies related to high level searches.
- Demonstrates good judgment and self-discipline to work remotely when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs