Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across digital channels. The incumbent will help manage marketing plans in support of FMCNA’s corporate brand and business with their primary emphasis being digital.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a strategy to implement marketing activities across digital channels, determining how to effectively allocate budget to drive performance, growth and ROI
- Executes digital marketing tactics to provide seamless end-to-end experiences for all audiences, across a variety of brands within Fresenius Medical Care
- Defines, develops, and drives continual improvement of channel tactics inclusive of display/paid social, paid search, and website content optimization.
- Acts as a business lead and liaison between digital team, brand marketing teams and other lines of business; collaborating to help understand business needs in order to develop programs that drive performance
- Measures, reports, and optimizes performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Manages socialization of digital team wins, learnings, and opportunities
- Provides insight into competitive landscape and market
- Collaborates with and manages agencies and other vendor partners
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of digital marketing staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations); Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to create and present copy that persuades.
- Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
- Responsible for managing and meeting all project deadlines.
- An excellent command of analytics platforms with the ability to interpret and reporting on results to senior management.
- Strong computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Proficient in applications (such as Adobe Analytics and InDesign).
- Strong Customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with ability to work cohesively with other internal and external partners.
- Organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Experience managing digital media campaigns
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience leading agency or freelance partners to develop impactful creative campaigns that engage and motivate
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Comfort building and refining processes in a high growth organization
- Ability to work cross-functionally across a geographically diverse organization
- Ability to travel to field offices as needed (10% overall time)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs