Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for the recruitment-related activities, consulting with hiring managers to identify their position requirements, and then facilitate and drive the hiring process. Identify qualified candidates that reflect the company’s values and meets its job requirements as a result of the interview process.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes staffing needs and develop/implement cost-effective recruitment strategies. Establishes recruiting strategy and requirements by communicating with hiring managers to discuss needs.
- Write recruitment advertisements, utilize employment agencies as approved.
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone screening and interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring groups including routing schedules and resumes, making travel arrangements, when necessary, and gathering interview feedback; negotiate employment offers in partnership with senior management and hiring managers.
- Maintain positive business relationships with Hiring Managers and their teams.
- Set appropriate strategy for building a pool of candidates.
- Utilizes resume databases and other direct sources of candidates to keep hiring costs down. Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Reviews and participates in negotiation of salaries in coordination with compensation staff.
- Continues to develop and maintain alternative recruiting resources.
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, pushes or pulls lightweight materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Must be adaptable to changing priorities and be extremely well organized.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Highly skilled in a variety of internet recruiting techniques.
- Strong candidate qualification and interview skills required.
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs