Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
As an integral member of the Employee Communications team, you’ll be at the heart of helping shape the culture for Fresenius Medical Care North America’s (FMCNA) nearly 70,000 employees. This dynamic and high-energy team provides communications and content creation support for the multiple businesses and functions that make up FMCNA, each of which contribute to providing superior care and a better quality of life to our patients. This role will directly contribute to the creation and deployment of corporate communications supporting our organizations mission, vision, and values.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and support duties for Communication department'sactivities including but not limited to managing the team’s communications intake process.
- Oversee day-to-day responsibility for employee communications platforms and recurring channels, utilizing metrics to develop strategic approach
- Manage master employee communications editorial calendar, closely monitoring level of communication per business unit to ensure regular cadence
- Support content creation and publishing across internal channels and company intranet
- Partners with the broader Marketing and Communications team to help with various cross-functional intiatives including but not limited to supporting communications for programs.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Maintain archive of communications and relevant content across internal channels
- Learns FMCNA guidelines to better act as a Communication Department steward and understands the importance of building strong relationships between our brands and our target audiences.
- Works on assignmentsthat are semi-routine in nature andrecognizes the need for occasionaldeviation from acceptedpractice.
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work coupled with collaboration, coordination and communication with fellow marketing and communication team members, subject matter experts, and other cross functional business functions.
- Must be able to use file cabinets, handle light to medium weight supply boxes and assist with weekly mailings.
- High School Diploma required.
- College Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 0 – 2 years of related experience.
- Strong writer and storyteller that partners with the team to identify and develop compelling stories that support our internal communication priorities
- Knowledge and expertise in relevant technologies, methodologies, and processes related to project management
- Detailed, thorough approach to problem solving and able to accurately complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational skills including understanding timelines and the ability to set up computer-filing databases, etc.
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills.
- Strong computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams.
- Ability to communicate with management and executives in all areas of the company, and medical professionals.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary for working with internal customers primarily and external contacts as needed.
- Familiar with Adobe in-design software.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs