Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial. This position may require some evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor break and lunch schedules, tardiness, and or early departures due to illness and/or family emergency to ensure proper staffing levels and adherence.
- Monitor call center agents’ availability for training and meetings with Team Managers according to call traffic. Approve/document agents’ training-meetings.
- Monitor team members to prevent abuse of aux time and post call work time.
- Review “agent check in log”, “no call/no show” and document outcome of each phone call on the force desk attendance log.
- Review contact center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Review training and/or meeting time requests for all call center agents to ensure adequate coverage and service levels are maintained.
- Review revised staffing levels and if necessary, contact call center agents who have a scheduled day off in effort to fill voids.
- Coordinate distribution of “agent check in log” to each Supervisor one day in advance of actual workday.
- Assist in scheduling appropriate numbers of call center agents during ‘black-out times” where forecasts indicate that all agents needed.
- Assist Supervisors in reviewing call center agent requests for time off such as PTO.
- Assist Supervisors to produce and distribute revised work schedules based upon call center agents’ absence for the day.
- Deliver accurate HR reports to cross-functional departments and management for analysis.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-site operation.
- Create specifications for reports based on business needs.
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors on system issues, tickets, projects, and upgrades.
- Assist team with metrics system deployments.
- Take an innovative approach to workforce planning and talent scenario planning.
- Utilizes Workforce Scheduling and Forecasting system to ensure the call center is running to capacity and schedules are optimal for 200+ agents.
- Ensures that forecasts, capacity plans and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion.
- Reviews the process and accuracy of forecasts, capacity plans and schedules produced for improvement and efficiency opportunities.
- Provides consultation to Operations Management on staffing and volumes utilizing staffing models for new or adjusted forecasted assumptions.
- Works with Operations to develop processes for shift types, vacation and other schedule exceptions strategies that maintain the employee needs / Consumers requirements balance.
- Coordinates with other departments (i.e. HR, IT, Clinical Operations, etc.) to identify hiring strategies for new programs and attrition replacements.
- Manages the implementation of new programs from a Forecast, Capacity Planning and Scheduling perspective.
- Fill overtime and under time availability.
- Manage intraday staffing levels.
- Manage call-in line.
- Approve discretionary activities to increase occupancy.
- Increase staffing levels or modify call routing to increase service levels.
- Communicate identified intraday risks to management and other department analysts.
- Track, analyze and report center and agent performance with reports from different sources.
- Analyze and report historical data and trends and generate long-term and short-term forecasts forecast models.
- Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities; such as vacations, trainings, meetings.
- Participate in staffing review meetings with management detailing previous and current weeks performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
- Generate new forecast when current day forecast has high deviation from actual.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Experience in a call-center environment.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- In depth knowledge on NICE IEX (or inContact, Verint Real-Time) WFM Software
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical skills.
- PC proficiency/MS office.
- Must be detail oriented and assertive.
- Must possess excellent listening skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to establish good teamwork ability.
- Must have proven leadership skills and have strong decision making abilities.
- Possess cooperative and positive attitude towards clients, employees and company.
- Extensive experience with spreadsheet analysis and manipulation.
- Experience with workforce planning analytics, operational planning, and metrics associated with the activity of long range financial and business planning.
- Solid consulting, presentation, cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of the talent lifecycle industry trends and be able to research and identify organizational tipping points.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs