Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Assists in the management of documents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs functions that require full knowledge of general aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- May provide assistance to junior staff with more general support tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Assists in the management of documents.
- Maintaining and performing clerical work pertaining to SOPM, procedure, protocol, policy, forms, quality records, etc. via paper and or electronically filing.
- Issuance of new documents- printing and distribution of new documents to: the laboratory.
- Maintaining discontinued documents.
- Organization and maintenance of the QA public folder files used in document and data control.
- Assists in projects related to document and information management.
- Creates graphs or statistical analysis from the data provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential funct
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Prior Quality or Lab experience a plus; 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- Must be highly organized.
- Developed Computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Will assist with UM and CNU.
- May assist with various projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Bilingual required- Spanish.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs