Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
CPA not required
- Follow company policies and procedures in the preparation of routine intercompany and/or interdivision reconciliation reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret data of moderate scope; coordinate with appropriate personnel in the resolution of any discrepancies. Escalate more complex issues as necessary.
- May assist with activities related to month-, quarter-, and year-end consolidations, closings and/or financial statements.
- May assist with activities related to budgeting and forecasting.
- May participate in process reviews, business process analyses and internal control monitoring to ensure compliance with the specifications of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) within assigned function.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with diverse accounting and analytical projects.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license desirable.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and corporate performance management (CPM) systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle Hyperion Enterprise, etc.)
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to handle confidential information in a mature manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs