Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for pulling customer orders, quickly and accurately. Responsibilities include receiving, inputting, sorting, loading and unloading products and perform various warehouse activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pull customer orders with acceptable accuracy levels according to established procedures.
- Process and package customer orders for shipment to customers according to established procedures. Ensure customers order is complete, correct and packed properly so to avoid damage.
- Pull components required for Production, and or Consignment orders according to established procedures.
- Create stock replenishment request. Stock rotation first in first out.
- Check bin status storage types.
- Create Transfer Requirements from Transfer Orders.
- Ensure all transfer paperwork is complete.
- Perform self-Quality Check processes to insure all orders are pulled correctly and completely.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy at the bin level
- Process incoming/outgoing material to proper location using Automatic Data Collection (ADC) equipment.
- Package spare parts.
- Qualified and trained to operate material handling equipment.
- Assist in loading/unloading production support truck.
- Use of proper safety equipment.
Final Device Packaging includes:
- Ensuring each device is Quality Released.
- Completing device pre-shipping checklist and distribute to Quality Control.
- Checking for and maintain all accessories accompanying the device packaged (which includes packaging material).
- Air bills and picking lists must be filled out according to G.M.P. for each order (which include serial numbers, ship dates, and means of transportation.
- Documenting daily inspections of the overhead gantry crane, strapper, and Ergonomic Handling System (EHS).
- Use proper safety equipment.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Indoor/ outdoor work, bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, vision, hearing, sitting, maneuvering, pushing and pulling, reaching, standing, climbing, stooping, and walking.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, with assistance, as required
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Previous knowledge of warehouse operations is a plus.
- Warehouse experience.
- Team player with organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs