PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr Revenue Cycle Transformation Program Analyst provides support to the Project Management Office and overall strategy functions related to the Revenue Cycle Transformation Project. This includes financial analysis, development and design of materials related to complex projects/initiative, all aspects of PMO office support, and acts as resource to project leaders on a variety of initiatives. The Senior Analyst provides direction to Revenue Cycle Transformation program analysts and other Revenue Cycle Transformation team members.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and prepares high level analysis, summaries and recommendations.
- Provide in-depth analysis and technical support to determine project feasibility
- Development of Return on Investment (ROI) summaries related to specific projects and initiatives
- Leads the review(s) of submitted data for accuracy and integrity from both IT, the Business and other groups
- Prepare presentations for review by management, steering committee, board of directors, and diverse governing bodies and audiences
- QA and review of RCT team member deliverable and analysis preparation.
- Leads the coordination, support and monitoring of project activities and progress
- Development and writing of detailed business requirements for IT and business initiatives and projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects to meet tight deadlines, including monitoring and managing deadlines and priorities of other RCT team members.
- May provide assistance to junior level analysts with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years’ related experience
- Experience in PMO, consulting, process-improvement environment highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, PowerPoint/presentation and email applications.
- Experience with project management tracking and documentation.
- Data mining/advanced data analysis skills are highly desirable.
- Experience in integrated clinical and financial systems preferred (Siemens, Cerner, Epic, etc.)
- Experience in business warehouse (BW) and financial systems preferred (e.g., SAP, etc.)
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in working in and between business/finance operations and IT.
- Working knowledge of business requirement development for improvement projects and initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Experience managing team member work/deadlines/deliverables.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity