Available Openings 1
The Director, Revenue Cycle provides guidance and direction over revenue cycle operations for the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent develops and implements strategies which maximize the efficacy and efficiency of the operations within the assigned functional area(s). The Director, Revenue Cycle selects, develops and evaluates the team(s) to ensure operations are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee revenue cycle operations of an assigned geography to ensure the successful management of receivables and effective and efficient function of the revenue cycle.
- Provide strategic leadership of short- and long-term goals through the use of thoughtful techniques in the communication of the company’s mission and core values as a means to implement positive change and/or create organizational structure within the assigned business unit(s).
- Lead operational efforts through subordinates to complete the administration of business processes and services to ensure the operations effective achievement of goals within the assigned business unit(s).
- Direct and control the broad activities of the business unit(s) through the interpretation, application and implementation of company-wide policies and processes appropriate to the functional area(s).
- Ensure that budgets and schedules are within company requirements with significant organizational responsibility for the overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, expense priority management, and recommendation and implementation changes of current methods.
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations; ensuring operations of the assigned functional area(s) maintain necessary compliance.
- Review current policies and procedures within the assigned functional area(s); providing recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Facilitate communication and coordination with cross-divisional teams, customers, vendors and/or third parties to ensure the effective exchange of necessary information.
- Provide appropriate training for the team(s) to ensure the maximum efficacy and efficiency of operations within the assigned functional area(s).
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Collaborate with employees in the establishment of clear and concise development plans to ensure succession planning and the advancement of future leaders within the organization.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel may be required.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of accounts receivable, billing, collections and/or reimbursement staff.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6+ years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Manager, or 3+ years’ experience in a senior managerial role.
- Demonstrated experience managing one or more departments.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with business warehouse (BW), billing and/or financial systems (e.g., Hyperion, MDP Billing, SAP, etc.).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Patient Care Technician - Dialysis PCT San Antonio, Texas Patient Care Technician, Dialysis Nurse, Clinic PCT
- Outpatient Registered Nurse - RN San Antonio, Texas RN, Clinic Nurses
- Registered Nurse - Dialysis RN San Antonio, Texas RN, Dialysis Nurse
- Patient Care Technician - PCT San Antonio, Texas Patient Care Technician, Clinic PCT
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs