Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under general supervision, the Billing Analyst II provides analytical support and guidance in relation to the data integrity and operations of systems. The Billing Analyst II exercises judgment within defined company policies and procedures in interactions with cross-divisional teams the timely and accurate reconciliation of various accounts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply company policies and procedures in the analysis, interpretation and presentation of data for all levels of management review.
- Provide data and analysis necessary to coordinate the facilitation and management of accounting functions; ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory requirements.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports or as requested by management
- Monitor and maintain systems for efficacy and efficiency; researching and resolving outstanding issues as necessary.
- Manage system updates on a routine basis; training and educating affected employees as necessary.
- Participate in internal and external audits as requested.
- Participate in process reviews, business process analyses and internal control monitoring to ensure compliance with the specifications of SOX within assigned function(s).
- Organize and maintain associated files and records.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related equivalent work experience required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and email applications.
- Working knowledge of revenue and general accounting cycles and practices.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and research skills.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and energetic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs