Azura Vascular care is the national leader in vascular specialty service and manages treatments for a wide range of simple and complex vascular disorders using minimally invasive techniques. As part of our team, you’ll help patients avoid the complexities of a hospital admissions by being treated promptly, safely and effectively in a high-quality, outpatient setting. You’ll also enjoy an environment of teamwork, work-life balance, and the satisfaction of aligning closely with our parent company, Fresenius Medical Care, to improve the health and quality of life for people in our communities.
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Job DescriptionPhoenix, Arizona
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This is a full time Territory Sales Manager role for CVC (Cardiovascular Consultants) that will support the greater Phoenix area and will be referral driven.
Call points who will be primary care physicians.
Must be results driven and able to work with different levels staff and cardiologists.
Must have BS Degree. Ideal candidate will come out of health care referral based business, durable medical goods or small pharma.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for marketing, educating, promoting and selling CVC Cardiovascular services to primary care clinicians and other pertinent members of the medical community in Phoenix, Arizona.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides sales and relationship support to the Phoenix, Arizona territory identifying and developing new accounts for cardiovascular services to generate revenue. Develops and maintains a close relationship with current user accounts/customers and researches the local physician market to identify potential candidates/customers for cardiovascular services making the necessary sales calls to recruit and educate these potential customers to grow the number of patient procedures performed at the CVC cardiovascular clinics and related locations.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the cardiovascular care business and services programs provided by CVC as well as the competitors in the local market and utilizes this to collect and analyze local market data to create and execute an effective strategic sales account plan that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of current volumes by clinic physicianand a specific plan to maintain.
- Identification of new potential customers/accounts in the territory, and a specific plan to gain referrals.
- Qualification of these potential customers/accounts by utilizing available reporting tools and analyzing the data and the appropriate territory information.
- Identification of customers’ (both new and current) needs to present the competitive advantages of working with CVC Cardiovascular to meet those needs.
- Contacts the prospective clients/accounts via onsite visits utilizing sales techniques and presentations to inform them of the range of services provided by CVC.
- Review of the strategic sales account plan on a quarterly basis to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Maintains an excellent understanding and knowledge of the local market to monitor and quickly react to changes which may impact the company and the patient services provided. Provides regular updates and communication regarding program status, customer service issues, and barriers and obstacles related to and affecting referrals for CVC services to the applicable management level as appropriate.
- Provides presentations to all current and potential customers particularly physicians and participates in local community programs utilizing the standard marketing materials to ensure a consistent and accurate message.
- Acts as the customer relations contact and liaison between the clinics, specialty clinics and physician practices and CVC.
- Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business through regular visits and frequent communication with physicians, clinics and hospitals referring patients for CVC services. Addresses any concerns they may have regarding all phases of the process – following up to ensure that any and all issues have been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Collaborates and strategizes with CVC operations, marketing and physicians to identify and develop potential referral sources, meeting on a regular basis to reconcile and discuss strategies to approach identified opportunities.
- Assists and collaborates with marketing department to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns identifying the successful initiatives, constantly updating and improving strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
- Maintains current approved marketing and promotional materials for use in sales presentations.
- Collects current market information regarding services pricing, existing services offerings and new services to monitor competition.
- Maintains detailed documentation regarding daily activities and initiatives for weekly review with manager.
- Participates in professional development opportunities to ensure development of skills and industry and field knowledge, utilizing the acquired expertise and knowledge to accomplish goals and objectives for position.
- Maintains and updates customer relationship management (CRM) tool for account records and activity reporting as directed by management. Checks and responds to e-mails within implemented timeframe.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Significant travel within the assigned geography/region is required. Up to 80% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experienc
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral, strategic planning skills – strong work ethic - - with ability to communicate to all levels of personnel.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal skills and professional appearance required.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
- Must be able to drive to various sites.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Facilitator 10
- Leadership 10
- Patient 9
- Motivational 8
- Helpful 7
- Understanding 7
"My goal is to make sure that our patients keep their mobility and quality of life. This goal is really personal for me. My own father always had really bad vasculature in his leg and never had access to the kind of care we offer — eventually he lost blood flow and mobility. Knowing what he went through makes me even more committed to our mission.".Warren J., AZURA REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT
Take a Closer Look
Inside Azura careers: Registered Nurse
Inside Azura Careers: Corporate & Business Support
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Short/Long-term Disability
Tuition Assistance and CEU reimbursements ($500/year for full-time; $350/year for part-time)
PAID TIME OFF
Flexibility in using PTO for vacation, holiday and personal time.
- Employee Pride
- Valued Team Members
- Motivation for Excellence
- Respect & Dignity
- Openness & Trust
- Adoption Assistance
- Wireless, Automobile and Computer Discounts
- Discount Fitness Program
401(K) RETIREMENT SAVING
Competitive vesting schedules and a company match of 50 cents for each dollar you save up to the first 6% of your salary (3% additional) after one year of employment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
By signing up for Job Alerts, you'll receive the latest job openings based in your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Join Our Talent Network
Joining our Talent Community allows us to send you company news, career event announcements and other career-related information.