Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Fosters the MedSpring service culture through maintaining a positive attitude in all interactions with associates and encouraging that same attitude within them. Embraces and demonstrates the MedSpring ONETEAM norms.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Peer review of studies performed for quality control
- Reporting and documentation of peer review findings to market leadership
- 1:1 coaching and training to correct negative findings discovered during peer review
- Participates in regular meetings with the supervising physician of NCTs to report findings of peer review studies
- Acts as a preceptor for new NCTs, LMRTs, and RTs to ensure proper equipment utilization, patient safety and proper technique for studies
- Regularly reviews state-required documentation and ensures all information is up-to-date
- Participates in state inspections of radiology equipment with market leadership
- Participates in physicist inspections of radiology equipment
- Administers Radiation Safety Procedures and maintain required records and documentation.
- Participates in the investigation of radiation safety incidents and ensure all corrective actions completed
- Collection, distribution, and submission of quarterly dosimeters in conjunction with market leadership
- Monitor occupation radiation exposures through dosimeter reports to identify trends and potential problems
- Recommends new methods and approaches toward improving radiation safety within the region to ensure compliance and where possible, exceed the expectations for compliance to maintain the excellent standing of the company.
- Ensure our equipment is maintained and calibrated as applicable.
- Informs staff of local CEU opportunities
- Reviews regularly and provides suggestions for improving current radiology training materials, policies and procedures.
- Participates in and attends interviews for RTs as invited by the Area Director of Operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Full-time employment with MedSpring for minimum of 6 months
- No active performance improvement plan for the last 6 months of employment
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiology Technology Program
- Active RT registration by ARRT
- Active RT state license
- Minimum 3 years RT experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Core value buy in
- Operational know-how
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs