Available Openings 1
Remote position located in PST, MST or CST time zones
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under the guidance of the Director of University Relations and Lead Campus Recruiter, the Campus Recruiter serves as a University Relations strategy subject matter expert to FKC Operations. The Campus Recruiter builds relationships with target schools in the assigned geographic Group for the purpose of identifying opportunities to attend both school-hosted and FKC-hosted campus recruiting events for graduate and internship level direct patient care staff for Fresenius Kidney Care. In partnership with local Operators, the Campus Recruiter organizes and attends campus events in assigned geographic Group, showcases the value proposition of applicable FKC job opportunities with candidates, and manages candidates throughout the onboarding cycle. This individual displays a tenacity toward sourcing to identify their fair share of candidates at each school we partner with, for the purpose of meeting demand plan on a consistent basis and onboarding direct patient care staff who will make a positive and lasting impact in the lives of FKC’s patients.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a strong relationship builder with school stakeholders in assigned Geographic Group, the Campus Recruiter leverages such relationships to identify, organize, and attend FKC-hosted recruiting events during classes and outside of classroom time utilizing the University Relations Playbook for guidance.
- A tenacious recruiter, the Campus Recruiter displays strong sourcing abilities beyond posting a job and managing applicants, ensuring s/he is sourcing through all available channels such as utilizing school job boards, third-party candidate management websites and systems, seeking professor referrals, and partnering with Career Services Centers.
- An extremely organized individual who can successfully juggle multiple priorities, the Campus Recruiter manages all campus events, on-campus interviews, and Clinic Visit/IPS Suite final interview day logistics including registration of events, calendar invitations to operators who are attending, ordering materials for the UR Coordinator to prepare in advance, etc.
- A quick learner of new technologies, this individual serves as a subject matter expert for Yello, the event and candidate management technology utilized through University Relations, showcasing the ability to train Operators for Yello utilization at Campus Events.
- Ability to work proficiently within designated Applicant Tracking System.
- Displays strong project management and facilitation abilities by way of introducing and implementing University Relations initiatives, such as Demand Planning, to assigned Campus Recruiting Committee, ensuring all projects are completed thoroughly within the required timeframe.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on the University Relations Strategy to Operations in assigned geographic Group.
- Displays excellent communication and presentation skills for internal and external meetings and events.
- Volunteers and participates in special projects outside the day-to-day responsibilities of a Campus Recruiter.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 50% travel is required. Travel is heaviest in the Fall & Spring campus recruiting seasons (late August through mid-December and mid-January through April), with weekly travel to target schools and Clinic Visit days during this time. The potential to travel to multiple schools in one week may occur during peak campus recruiting seasons. Travel during summer is minimal to none unless an off-season campus event is occurring at an assigned target school or the UR team is getting together for team-building in a centralized location.
- During recruiting seasons, some evening events will occur in which the Campus Recruiter is expected to host.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant talent acquisition related experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1-2 years full-cycle recruiting experience required, preferably within campus recruiting.
- Must have a strong customer focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationships, establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
- Must have a "solutions-focused mindset", being able to sort through information and develop innovative solutions quickly.
- Strong interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills outlining recruitment strategies to HR business partners and hiring managers.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs