Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Serves as a regional sales representative and provides superior service, clinical support, and sales performance to dialysis customers within a particular sales territory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to achieve projected quarterly sales goals for assigned renal products within assigned territory.
Executes on sales objectives and drives for results:
Provides clear and accurate sales targets and forecast on assigned products on a regular basis.
Plans for, delivers, and measures results
Achieves regular and consistent face-to-face customer call activity on key products (minimum of 3+ calls on average per day, to include an average of 1 physician call per day).
Maintains accurate and timely reports including sales calls, product market shares, demographics, and sales target reports.
Identifies threats and opportunities using sales data and customer feedback
Attends local Network, ANNA, and regional shows that are important to the Regional Sales Manager’s business.
Participates in national sales meeting and all required training.
Communicates and Collaborates effectively with supervisor and company personnel in order to plan for and achieve success.
Maintains technical and clinical proficiency on all products
Develops strong customer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions with focus on providing value:
Identifies customer needs and addresses them by selling the compete value of Fresenius products and services provide.
- Provides excellent follow-up and service to internal and external customers.
- Support Fresenius Clinical Support Specialist with physical presence during equipment evaluations.
- Coordinates all in-services, technical and sales support functions to meet customer needs and expectations.
Utilizes the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool daily and maintains all current customer contact and product sales call information.
- Maintains and updates key customer information.
- Enters and closes customer appointments including products discussed on a daily basis.
Maintains accurate and effective use of APTTUS Contract Management Software Program.
Maintains timely and accurate management of customer contracts.
Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company compliance policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Completes all administrative duties as assigned by direct supervisor such as accurate and timely expense reports and operates within operating expense (Annually) budget.
Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to physically cover and maintain regular face-to-face contact with customers over a large geographic area.
- Extensive travel by automobile, train, or airplane is often necessary to cover assigned territory and includes overnight stays. Contact with customers by phone alone is not adequate. Occasional weekend work necessary to support trade show events.
- Lifting requirements include setting up portable booths, occasional lifting and transporting medical equipment and supplies for purposes of in servicing customers.
- Must reside within assigned territory as permissible under state law.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; in lieu of degree extensive, relevant technical, clinical, or related industry experience may be considered.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of related medical sales experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Experience and proven success with consultative selling; approach and methodology
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills, professional and executive presence, and effectively establishes credibility with any audience
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written; demonstrates ability to deliver timely and useful multi-mode communications to both internal and external customers
- Must have basic computer skills including but, not necessarily limited to, Word, Excel, Power Point.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs