Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Maintains and operates computer systems or networks. Installs supports and manages servers and resolves issues as needed. Installs patches and performs system backups and recovery. Monitors system configuration and maintains data files.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily check of all systems and take corrective measures as needed.
- Perform Installation, technical system configuration, upgrade, support pack upgrade, monitoring and maintenance on company systems and applications.
- Analyze, diagnose, track and resolve various technical and operational issues with application processing. Consult with IT product team and other pertinent resources as well as working independently to resolve complex issues.
- Work closely with other IT staff to ensure a stable infrastructure, and that integration (interfaces) and end user interfaces are processing according to schedule. Take the necessary actions, including making recommendations regarding system and process changes, to provide an efficient environment for the end user community.
- Analyze and resolve technical issues with batch interfaces and feeds to external applications and databases.
- Perform system testing of new enhancements for application schedules. Determine and recommend resolution and/or corrective options of issues identified.
- Mange deployments across the various environments to support application Development, QA, Support and Production operations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement that would contribute to more accurate and efficient support tasks, an increase in support capacity, and/or more efficient back-end processing.
- Maintain and document support processes of back-end jobs.
- Coordinate and manage downtime for application and system maintenance.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work flexibility in providing after-hours support including weekends and holidays
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and during critical operational periods.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective and cooperative team member.
- Ability to identify, analyze and devise solutions to business and technical problems.
- Ability to work creatively, analytically, and independently in a problem solving environment.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills are necessary.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs