Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provide technical direction in relation to machine operation and assist Supervisor and Lead Process Technician. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; resolving problems and interfacing between employees and supervisor. Keep the production lines running in an efficient and compliant manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable functional knowledge to perform a broad range of tasks which include but are not limited to monitoring of production operators and job activities.
- Verify that all jobs, documentation and safety rules are in compliance.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery problems as they occur. Write work orders.
- Notify supervisor and Lead of general operating problems as well as employee issues, concerns and performance by advising supervisor of individual employee strengths and weaknesses.
- Assist as needed with validations.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in monitoring individual employee performance and assists employees needing additional training.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex support tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
- Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and wear personal protective equipment that may include hearing protection, hair net, smock, etc. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk 12 hours shifts. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Must be able to meet Fresenius’ minimum vision requirements for product inspection.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs