Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) is the premier health care company focused on providing the highest quality care to people with renal conditions. As Sr. HRBP of the Ogden, UT Manufacturing team, you’ll support the associates who make the products that make the difference. Qualified candidates apply today!
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Serves as a strategic HR Business Partner providing guidance to leadership teams. Provides program management expertise and support across the organization. Drives execution of business strategy via HR strategy, initiatives and processes. This role will partner with leaders and HR to design and deliver people and organization strategies that support business objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of Human Resources; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Assists in the development of strategic Human Resources programs that will engage, develop, and retain employees.
- Provides strategic HR direction through effective partnership with leaders.
- Leads multiple HR programs and projects.
- Diagnose, design, develop and execution of organizational effectiveness and organizational development programs. Conduct assessments and provide clear picture of the current state, highlighting issues/concerns and provide solutions.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall capability of the organization.
- Responsible for talent review and succession planning process and implementation of action plans. Identification of development opportunities to ensure diverse, succession ready bench and development of talent.
- Ensure appropriate career development programs and initiatives that are aligned with critical skills needed to meet future organizational objectives.
- Partner with Talent Management to design and deliver Leadership programs that build leadership capabilities required to meet business needs.
- Provide coaching and consulting with management on issues affecting employee engagement, performance and development, helping to determine root causes and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition to assist with recruitment, selection and hiring. Develops recruitment strategies to support business needs.
- Partner with compensation team to drive compensation strategy. Collaborate on annual merit planning and compensation programs. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- May investigate and resolve complex employee relations issues. Partner with and coach managers and employees through the process. Diagnose and identify pro-active steps to avoid recurring issues.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve employee engagement, work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- In accordance with established guidelines, provides managers and supervisors with interpretation and guidance regarding HR policies, legal and compliance matters.
- Facilitates exit interviews with voluntarily terminating employees and identifies improvement opportunities in partnership with management..
- Assists in Affirmative Action planning and reporting.
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel up to 5% as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP), or PHR/SPHR is desirable, or a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years of related Human Resources experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years of experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) or PHR/SPHR is desirable, or a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset and familiarity with continuous improvement practices. Exposure to lean manufacturing a plus.
- Experience implementing organization design, development and change management strategies in support of business objectives
- Knowledge of progressive HR programs, processes and tools
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to analyze and utilize data to influence business decisions
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset and familiarity with continuous improvement practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to influence and build good working relationships.
- Organizational and time management skills: multi-tasking and prioritizing, planning work activities efficiently to meet deadlines and high level goals.
- Team player with proven ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent conflict management & negotiation skills – can bring others together and reconcile differences.
- Drives for results and success, conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Ability to quickly adapt to fast changing situations.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office experience.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs