Available Openings 2
Position Specific Information
All candidates must be available for Spring Semester, January 2020 to April 2020, min 40 hours per week.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As an Engineering intern with Fresenius Medical Care, a student will apply classroom-based knowledge to workplace experience and will benefit from learning experiences in their major area of study.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer
service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including
following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Other duties as assigned.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Supports GRD Engineers, Scientists, and technicians in their work.
- Technical writing – drafts engineering/validation test protocols, test reports, etc.
- Provides support for developing and building prototype samples of new products.
- Drawings and 3D modeling of components and/or fixtures with AutoCAD or SolidWorks software.
- Performs lab testing (leak testing, tensile testing, air volume testing, shipping tests, etc.)
- Performs lab/test equipment and test method validation.
- Supports Document control/change control as directed.
- Participates in sample production builds.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively pursuing a college degree in Biomedical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a similar major
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Previous work experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3D CAD drawing and modeling experience preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs