Fiber Electrical Maint Tech IIApply Now Current Employee? Job ID 17000SBT
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Understand basic PLC I/O and programming to troubleshoot automated machinery.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as rotors, conveyors, and programmable controllers meeting current NEC code.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Ability to program frequency drives, controllers, etc. when required.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Test malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors and positions sensing devices.
- Diagnose and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards and repair mechanical problems if needed.
- Replace electric motor bearings and rewire motors.
- Plan layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnose and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Position requires that employee be available to respond to pages (Call-ins) on off-hours so that production machinery can be properly maintained on our continuous process operation.
- Employees must be able to communicate with production supervisor or designate to diagnose and solve equipment and production problems in a professional matter.
- Perform and or assist n the maintaining and rebuilding of the spinblocks, flow testing and qualifying for production.
- Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
- Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
- Our Company Values: Honesty & Integrity, Quality, Respect & Dignity, Innovation & Improvement, Teamwork & Safety are the guiding principles of employee behavior at FMCNA.
- Other duties as assigned.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university;
- or one to two years related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Forklift Certification
- Pass Respirator Physical
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Design software; Development software; Manufacturing software; Order Processing systems; Project Management software and Spreadsheet software.
- Reference Training Matrix SOP 08M-104D.
|EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled|