Dialyzer Maint Electronic Tech IIApply Now Current Employee? Job ID 17000SBX
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve, and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and understand their function and identify possible causes of trouble.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Rebuild pneumatic - hydraulic devices.
- Sharpen high speed and carbide knives.
- Perform weekly preventative maintenance on state-of-art equipment.
- Repair or replace defective parts. Installs special function and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Loading PU into storage tanks.
- Set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metal working tools to make and repair parts.
- Ability to weld when necessary.
- Initiate purchase order for parts and machines. Repair electrical problems in emergency cases or assist electrical personnel with their tasks.
- Knowledge of electronic/electrical systems and ability to learn new software languages of various types of programmable logic controllers. Maintain good attendance record and assist maintenance department in troubleshooting line problems during off hours. Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Be able to use the available tools to trouble shoot malfunctioning machinery including all vision systems and discuss malfunction with maintenance technicians, production supervisors and Software engineering. Work with the software engineers in the engineering department on learning Siemens S5/S7 software trouble shooting techniques. Position will expose the individual to variety of disciplines by learning how the systems function so they can be put back into service quickly to meet production demands
- Knowledge of electro/mechanical concepts to assist in troubleshooting faulty electrical or mechanical components.
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty components, such as printed circuit boards and repair mechanical problems if needed. Replace electric motor bearings and rewires motors. Robot software position teaching, hardware diagnostic and replacement of hardware on robot.
- Position requires that employee be available to respond to pages on off-hours so that production machinery can be properly maintained on our continuous process operation
- Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
- Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
- Our Company Values: Honesty & Integrity, Quality, Respect & Dignity, Innovation & Improvement, Teamwork & Safety are the guiding principles of employee behavior at FMCNA.
- Other duties may be assigned. Observe mechanical devices in operation and understand their function and identify possible causes of trouble.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK CONDITIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 10 to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
- or one to two years related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Development software; Internet software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Reference Training Matrix SOP 08M-212D.
|EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled|