Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Our Critical Care Area Manager opportunity will be covering the territory of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the Southern part of New England.
This individual will be responsible for capital equipment selling efforts, contract negotiation and relationship/network building at both competitive accounts and existing NxStage accounts within a hospital ICU/Critical Care areas in a given geography. This person will cover a multi-state territory and manage selling efforts with hospitals, 3rd party dialysis providers, Nephrology, ICU nurses, critical care nursing/physicians, acute dialysis, pharmacy and purchasing within the hospital system. This individual will be responsible for logging account activity, updating salesforce account information, managing their budget and attaining capital and disposable quota for their given territory.
- Lead all elements of Regional Territory Management including customer targeting, prospecting, selling, closing, implementing and following up with targeted Critical Care accounts
- Customer targeting, selling effort execution, and contracting with targeted accounts
- Rally NxStage resources to grow the business in Region
- Coordinate, communicate and collaborate with Clinical Therapy Specialist as well as other colleagues to exceed customer expectations
- Proactively make suggestions and implement actions leading to continual improvement of individual and NxStage team performance
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent lifting of heavy equipment of up to 80 pounds
- Travel required (at least 50%)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales and sales management experience, with at least 2 years selling into Critical Care and 2 years of capital equipment sales
- Travel required (at least 60%)
- Frequent lifting of heavy equipment of up to 70 pounds
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs