Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for planning, leading and executing enterprise-wide data source consolidation/integration, data quality, data migration and data warehousing efforts. Manages the analysis and design of integration solutions across the enterprise. Ensures solutions are designed and implemented to provide a scalable architecture for a distributed and secure enterprise system.
GLOBAL WORKDAY PRINCIPAL IT – INTEGRATIONS ENGINEER
- Resource should be an experienced Workday integrations developer who will focus on complex global integrations with primary focus on North America (US, Canada and Mexico) based integrations
- Our ideal candidate will be bi-lingual - English-Spanish
- Mentor other developer team members related to Workday integrations
- Knowledgeable and performance of integration development lifecycle and methodologies spanning design, documentation, development, testing, release, and deployment management
- 8-12 years of experience in IT and HR Applications is required
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with Workday Integrations Toolset: Studio, EIB, Document Transform, Cloud/Core Connectors
- Workday’s Integration Core Certification is preferred
- Proven ability to implement at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Experience working with various vendor platforms and managing interfaces between systems in a complex ecosystem
- 5 - 7 years of hands-on development experience with SOAP API, XML, XSLT. Preferred Experience with REST and JSON
- Experience with Healthcare standards like HIPAA and SOX is plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to lead design sessions, ability to create design documents, ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization, Bi-lingual is preferred (English, Spanish)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides strategic direction for Integrations activities in support of the e-Cube clinical and financial systems. Identifies, defines and implements architectural solutions consistent with current technology standards. Provides data architectural leadership in the definition, design and development of data integration solutions.
Develops strong relationships with business partners to proactively anticipate emerging data needs and further leverage existing informational resources. Principally, although not exclusively, this will involve intensive interaction with the Application Product teams. As Application data requirements become known, this individual will work with those teams to standardize & make available that data. On occasion this may lead to the creation of data marts to service those data needs.
Creates and maintains a robust IT architecture framework and enforces the architectural vision.
Provides product implementation expertise including systems architecture design, development, testing and deployment. Accountable for ensuring appropriate design and development methodologies are utilized in the construction and development of software.
Ensures that systems integration environments are maintained according to established standards. Works with management of accountable IT groups to provide input to needed environment course corrections and follows up to ensure that these course corrections have been implemented.
Leads team of data modelers, data architects and engineers, including consultants, who implement and maintain the application environment in support of business processing needs. Provides overall guidance to ensure consistency of data integration architecture. This guidance will entail direction on day-to-day activities, acting as the Subject Matter Expert on these activities and providing input to hiring and firing decisions. Additionally, this individual will provide the greater portion of the input for team member performance evaluations and other informal feedback to the Director of Integration Services.
Provides leadership for data analysis, design, development and implementation activities that produce metadata, define logical layout and establish appropriate data sources. Responsible for defining data analysis and data cleansing requirements.
Acts as a decision authority for the approval of technical specification artifacts including data model structure, messaging and error handling.
Maintains an in-depth understanding of company/division business strategy and direction in order to accommodate additional data sources and proactively incorporate them into the existing architecture, ensuring that system development consistency is preserved.
May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years’ experience; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Experience with data warehouse/DataMart.
- Experience with Information Systems Architecture.
- Familiar with Data Quality tools and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to architect, design and implement large scale enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the implementation of all of the above at the enterprise level.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs