Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
With input from Senior Account Manager and/or Sales Manager, Pharmacy Account Manager oversees and coordinates FreseniusRx customer account activities. Customer accounts include FMS Management, FMS Staff, Affiliated Physician and patients on occasion. Coordinates key customer functions and activities for the department to promote patient enrollment in FreseniusRx services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Responsible for a dynamic Book of Business in a defined Territory of FMS Facilities and their Leadership.
- Maintains positive customer relationships by working with internal partners to ensure organizational objectives are being met.
- Coordinates quarterly, monthly, and ad hoc meetings with customers.
- Receives and responds to calls from internal and external customers in effort to manage day-to-day account management activities.
- Generates standard monthly reporting and ad hoc reporting to support Account Management functions.
- Manages monthly and quarterly meetings with customer point of contacts, RVP’s, AM/DO’s, Clinical Managers, LRD, RD, SW and other clinic staff to review and discuss reports and program operations.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of customer specific presentations outlining program activity, clinical outcomes and financial performance.
- Works closely with internal and external data teams to organize data exchanges and troubleshoot issues if and when they occur.
- Communicates program initiatives, changes and quality improvement related items proactively and effectively to appropriate client contacts.
- Coordinates tasks related to implementation of new programs and customer organizational objectives.
- Acts as a liaison for customer related operational processes.
- Solves customer issues creatively, using all investigative resources at hand to research and gather viable solutions.
- Presents problems and helpful solutions effectively and escalates relevant issues related to Director.
- Serves as a point of contact for internal parties as it relates to pharmacy enrollment and gross penetration counts.
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- May provide assistance to Pharmacy Account Managers with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to Senior Pharmacy Account Manager for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulation
- Special projects and tasks as requested.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains a satisfactory driving records as travel and using rental cars to and from customer’s offices, facilities and locations is required. Additional travel to Divisional, Regional and Corporate meetings as required.
- The position requires extensive overnight travel (approximately 75-80%) between remote home office location and FMS clients around their Territory.
Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent work experience; major in Marketing, Healthcare or Social Work
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Pharmacy or Health Care Industry experience is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Ability and desire to learn new software skills as needed.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively and to meet deadlines.
- Territory management, analytical, presentation, communication and negotiating skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs