Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Primary point of contact and interface between IT and business departments company wide. Oversees the successful deployment of new functionality, issue resolution and continuous improvement for all internal customers across assigned systems, including but not limited to the core claims processing system.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, define, manage, monitor and report on the services and service levels required to support and deliver the Help Desk environment.
- Ensure continuous service improvement is embedded in the culture and working practices of the Help Desk.
- Identify objectives for Help Desk services and supporting infrastructure. Manage, monitor and report on the performance.
- Provide exemplary leadership, management and motivation of the Help Desk team promoting professional development opportunities where possible.
- Ensure a high level of technical knowledge within Help Desk and staff is appropriately skilled and trained to deliver excellent technical support and customer service.
- Manage the Help Desk staffing levels and task allocation to ensure adequate coverage for operating workloads.
- Ensure relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are in place, managed, monitored and reported.
- Ensure escalated issues are handled in accordance with all corporate policies and procedures. Collaborate across departments and escalate to the appropriate leadership levels.
- Identify and manage the Help Desk services and subordinate processes. Ensure all service management process are documented, maintained and adhered to.
- Contribute to the change management process; in particular represent the interests of the customer when assessing risk and impact. Help to identify, specify and deliver changes. Monitor changes completed and update documentation.
- Track and manage all contractor related costs, focusing on overtime.
- Ensure excellent working relationships with other Information Technology teams.
- Ensuring a high level of customer focus with due care and attention to customer priority issues and appropriate levels of customer communications.
- Ensure that regular audits of communications are preformed and that appropriate training is provided to team members in this area.
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction measurement metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of IT Production Support and Help Desk staff.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Formal Training and experience in a recognized Service Delivery model required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical and non - technical staff across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed problem solving skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs