Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements
- Provides management for Fresenius Rx related operational initiatives ensuring ownership, accountability, and governance of critical initiatives efforts
- Leads multiple initiatives and facilitates activities of suppliers, developers, and interdepartmental relationships to ensure that predetermined specifications and timelines are met
- Collaborates with various team members, resources, and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project, communicating progress and/or risk involved in a timely fashion
- Responsible for facilities growth and readiness to support business model growth
- Accountable for daily ownership of external dispensing vendors, daily operational issues and matters, strategic planning, contractual performance guarantees
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides initiative management leadership for assigned initiatives with FreseniusRx to achieve goals and objectives that contribute to the overall business strategy. Manages initiatives by working closely with various project contributors/team members and stakeholders
- Monitors and administers projects from initial conception through final completion including documenting initiatives scope and objectives, creating schedules, monitoring and reporting on project milestones, and identifying and addressing any issues which may impact project progress
- Facilitates the definition of initiative tasks; resolves or assists in the resolution of issues and barriers to goal achievement; develops methods to monitor areas of progress. Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
Utilizes initiative management expertise to expedite and provide guidance including but not limited to:
- Development of comprehensive work plans by translating needs and requirements of stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate tools and resources to assist with the achievement of established milestones.
- Management and assessment of the impact of changes to project scope and requirements.
- Management of risk and identifying potential issues/problems.
- Defining and producing project deliverables.
- Management of project relationships and integrations.
- Ensuring adherence and guidance of project management processes.
- Adjustment of project priorities to manage resources.
- Provision of necessary project reporting to management.
- Provision of necessary status reporting and escalation.
- Eliciting feedback to evaluate project outcomes.
Develops and maintains work plans for various FreseniusRx operational initiatives, assigning work to supporting teams/resources as deemed necessary. Responsible for schedule as reflected in the work plan, escalating to appropriate management when there are delays in items, activities, and deliverables. Ensures that each team member/resource understands their ownership requirements
- Develops and distributes monthly and weekly communication and documents to teams and shareholders, defining progress, issues and solutions including but not limited to: work plan, communication plan, issues log, risk log, project timeline, and high-level executive summary. Establishes communication plans and timelines for projects to all team members and stakeholders.
- Responsible for driving solutions for business operations by working with cross-functional divisions that include Legal, Compliance, Government Affairs, Fresenius Kidney Care, and others as assigned
- Directs and is responsible for the operations and operations support accountabilities, including, but not limited to, Document Intake, Insurance, FAP, Prior Authorization, Customer Service, Retention, Training, Policy and Process Development and Documentation, and Facilities management. Develops strategies for these departments and directs contribution to the success of cross-divisional business units and strategies
Develops organizational strategy, direction and policies in alignment with management strategic plans
- Directs, manages and maintains relationship(s) with third party dispensing vendor(s). Ensures ongoing communication, problem resolution, quality & auditing, and a positive relationship with vendors in the outsourcing of the Rx dispensing function, post implementation, and over the life of the contract.
- Owns and directs all pre-implementation operational preparation for the implementation of services with third party dispensing vendors.
- Directs and controls and activities related to facilities services including security, cleaning, safety, equipment, and supplies.
- Responsible for the development, approval and execution of facilities leases and expansion plans to ensure the needs of the business are met with appropriate square feet to accommodate the work force.
- Responsible for driving the FMCRx culture through core values and increasing service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
- Develops and maintains effective departmental, interdepartmental and external relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- Interacts with all levels of the organization to manage business
- Interacts with EVP’s and Presidents
- Develops and manages interpersonal relationships to assist and influence decisions of senior leaders both within and outside the company
- Consistently and successfully works within ambiguity or situations across functional areas of the business
- Through assessment of intangible variables, identifies, evaluates and implements appropriate strategy and direction across areas of the business
- Responsible for the management of the relationship(s) with external dispensing vendors. Owns solving daily operational issues, the audit and assessment of contractual performance guarantees, and the implementation of all tools, communications, processes and procedures with these external vendors
- Broad latitude for decisions within departments of accountability
- Responsible for making or guiding decisions that have impact on the business beyond the functional areas of leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel is required 25% of the time.
Responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of Operations staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 10+ years’ related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Manager; or 5+ years’ experience in a senior managerial role.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within established timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive and maintain change in a dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership qualities and team management skills
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of key business applications, including Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project; and Visio.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs