Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Assists in the overall daily operation and management of all of the corporate office properties. Administration of solutions to issues and matters pertaining to the use and operation of the FMCNA Corporate Headquarters properties. Identifies issues and provides recommendations and solutions as needed to the Corporate Facility Manager (CFM) regarding improving processes and procedures to ensure greater efficiency in the daily operation of all the corporate office locations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of internal office employee relocations. Obtains relocation justification, relocation approvals, moving requirements and develops relocation plans and budgets. Plans and budgets to be reviewed by CFM, prior to release. Communicates all relocation schedule and timing information to affected corporate staff and vendors.
- Verifies that all furniture (cased goods and systems) will fit adequately in the new plan.
- Oversees support groups for the relocations including telecommunications, information services, desktop support, furniture contractors, in-house maintenance, and building contractors.
- Coordinates outside Desktop Support/Telecom vendors for office relocations.
Small and large Renovation/Construction Projects:
- Assists in coordinating department user requirements to develop design plans with Architectural and Engineering consultants.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of preliminary budgets and schedules for facility modifications.
- Assist on the project management and ensure quality control for in-house projects.
- Provide technical opinion/support to CFM, for all of the corporate office locations.
- Review, prepare and report on all requests for proposal (RFP's) and Bid Tabulation's and make recommendations based on the information, where appropriate, to Corporate Facilities Manager.
Daily Property Operation and Maintenance:
- Manage, evaluate and track all of the user requests that may affect the Physical Plant, base building systems and infrastructure.
- Act as liaison between Property Management and corporate staff to ensure building issues, including cleaning, are completed via the work order system in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Tabulate all work order requests by category for tracking.
- Manage the cleaning company including weekly building inspections to measure performance and areas of improvement.
- Evaluate other pertinent building-related processes and make recommendations when appropriate to ensure greater efficiency.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and ensure resolution of building problems and issues.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Security system (card access and cameras) .
- Assist in the review of Security tapes when necessary.
- Evaluate furniture requests submitted by users. Apply all building standards when evaluating. Ensure that furniture being requested is appropriate based on size and space available.
- Provide pricing to users and obtain cost centers and approvals prior to ordering.
- Track the movement, usage and condition of all Common area furniture (open area, conference room, and huddle room).
- Manage surplus inventory of cased goods and systems furniture. Keep inventory on file.
Building Plan Management:
- Responsible for the maintenance and modification of headquarters floor plans. (Use of CAD)
- Using CAD, prepare minor space plans and furniture layouts.
- Tracks/ manages the movement, utilization and inventory of new/ surplus furniture.
- Maintains current seating plan (employees and departments)of all floor plans for each of the corporate office locations
Facilities Administration and Planning:
- Assist in the approval and coding of all invoices to be submitted to AP.
- Assist Corporate Facilities Manager, with the Operating Budget monthly review and verification process ensuring all applicable documentation is obtained.
- Assist/participate in annual Budget recommendation process - identify areas that may need to be addressed.
- Obtains and reviews outside vendor safety procedures including the Safety Manuals, maintains certificates of Insurance (COi) log and ensures that the best safety practices are being observed so as to maintain the safest possible working environment for our employees. Review results with Corporate Facilities Manager and forward these findings to the FMCNA Safety Officer.
- Special Projects as directed by the Corporate Facilities Manager.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Facilities Policies and Procedures Manual, Security Policies and Procedures Manual and Cleaning Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Preferably in Business and/or Facilities Management concentration
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience in a Facility Administration role – Business Environment preferred
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate time management skills.
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Operation of Auto Cad.
- Computer proficiency required with familiarity of Microsoft Word & Excel and Lotus Notes.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs