Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Insurance Representative provides general administrative support in the insurance collections process within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for evaluating and resolving outstanding claim issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general support in the collection and verification of data and information; ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Support the maintenance of appropriate billing systems within the assigned function(s).
- Review, investigate and resolve outstanding claims in coordination with cross-divisional teams and/or vendors to obtain the best financial results on behalf of the company.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great customer service skills with the ability to interact with diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs