Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
100% REMOTE POSITION
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
An Internal Auditor I is responsible for assisting, developing, and conducting monthly audits for the Revenue Cycle staff. The incumbent utilizes established procedures to provide analytical and administrative support in compliance with company policies and procedures. The Internal Auditor I provides guidance and leadership to ensure performance is in alignment with company goals and objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under close supervision, utilizes established procedures of healthcare billing and collection processes to conduct staff audit reviews by adhering to department guidelines.
- Ability to understand and follow rules, regulations, and guidelines provided by Revenue Cycle Team.
- Learns to conducts research and evidence-based audits to ensure consistent and superior service and identifies areas where the business standards are being met.
- Reviews and audits insurance verification and registration, payment posting, and accounts receivable follow-up.
- Reports data findings or trends and communicate findings to Manager.
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Maintains strict confidentiality to support protection of sensitive information
- May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise. Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is largely a sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone. Most work is completed in a corporate office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 – 2 years’ related experience
- Proficient in PC skills with strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team-oriented approach
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs