THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION AT OUR MALVERN, PA OFFICE
THIS IS A 4 DAY WORK WEEK FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Supervisor, Revenue Cycle oversees the daily activities of the assigned team(s) to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of revenue cycle processes within the assigned function(s). The incumbent provides leadership and guidance by serving as a subject matter expert (SME) in the resolution of diverse issues within the assigned function(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules.
- Oversee diverse revenue cycle activities to maximize the efficacy and efficiency of operations within the assigned function(s).
- Manage the generation and review of necessary reports within the assigned function(s) on a routine basis.
- Serve as an SME to cross-divisional teams in the resolution of diverse issues; ensuring applicable knowledge and comprehension of processes within the assigned function(s).
- Provide direct supervision of the assigned team(s) through ongoing leadership and guidance; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- May support new site implementation, enrollment and evaluation of various systems as assigned.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of revenue cycle and/or insurance staff.
High school diploma required; Associate's Degree preferred; Bachelor's Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 - 3 years' experience as a Sr. Revenue Cycle or Sr. Medical Reimbursement Representative; or 1 - 3 years' experience as a Supervisor.
- Working knowledge of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and/or The International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM) coding preferred; professional coder certification desirable.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Great communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs