This position will float as needed. Strategic Float representative is a crucial position for the organization. This position is offered to TMs with experience in ESRD & Diversified service lines. They have established their competency in the TM role locally. They go to areas where there is no
sales coverage and assess the regions needs. They work in new acquisitions and Denovos centers.. They can drop into any
area and work independently. They manage community outreach with FKC and whatever clinics that have the potential to refer
to Azura. When a center has had TM coverage issues they are deployed as well as if additional services are needed to increase
referrals. Their focus is on new patients and growing all service lines.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for marketing, educating, promoting and selling Fresenius Vascular Care services to dialysis clinics, Medical Directors, nephrologists and other pertinent members of the medical community in an assigned territory as well as additional areas on an as needed basis. Manages and supports the more complex and key accounts. Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to the, Sales, Marketing and Operations group for DeNovo Centers, Acquisitions Centers and Centers launching new service lines regarding coverage recommendations based on data as well as significant field observations. Assists FVC Territory Sales Managers addressing escalated issues pertaining to the accounts in the assigned territories, as well as additional areas on an as needed basis. Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and pertinent policy requirements.
Position is limited to Territory Sales Managers that have been with FVC for at least 2 years, shown a track record of performance and have the approval of their sales manager as well as their Medical Director(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and Marketing coverage of assigned Center(s) and other Center(s) based on needs.
- Working with Sales, Marketing and Operations to create strategic plans and make coverage recommendations for new Centers (acquisition or DeNovo, or new service line extensions in existing Centers) based on market analysis and significant field observations.
- Coverage of Center(s) that do not require a full time Representative, but benefit from periodic coverage.
- Mentors new TSMs by providing guidance, advice, subject matter expertise and support. Provides the appropriate introductions to specific sales contacts, accompanying the TSM on initial client site visits. Provides constructive and documented feedback regarding performance, sales techniques and other pertinent factors to promote and facilitate development. .
- Introduces new service lines to existing clients within the assigned territory. Utilizes advanced knowledge of market and business expertise to seek out new clients for the service lines.
- Informs assigned TSMs about pertinent strategic business sales plans and provides updates regarding business or industry practices affecting the vascular care business to the Territory Sales Managers during formalized training sessions, Web Ex, and staff meetings.
- Works closely with Marketing Team on new collateral project deployment, sales initiatives, and marketing campaigns necessary to implement strategic business plans for vascular center operations and marketing. May take the lead with respect to the local implementation of strategic business plan and other company and divisional sales initiatives as assigned.
- Represents FVC as subject matter expert at national trade shows as needed. Presents FVC services to potential clients and advocates for the quality of the services lines.
- Provides regular updates to Regional Director regarding situation assessments for assigned centers/facilities and markets including the potential market opportunities.
- Provides sales and relationship support to an assigned FVC territory identifying and developing new accounts for Fresenius Vascular Care services to generate revenue. Develops and maintains a close relationship with current user accounts / customers, and researches the local physician market to identify potential candidates / customers for FVC services making the necessary sales calls to recruit and educate these potential customers to grow the number of patient procedures performed at the FVC ambulatory centers.
- Works with Physicians, investors and other key partners regarding new acquisitions or DeNovos which will meet or exceed maximum business opportunities for Vascular Care. Also involved in assessing the market for key locations for acquisitions and DeNovos.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the vascular care business and services programs provided by FVC as well as the competitors in the local market as well as other assigned markets and utilizes this to collect and analyze local market data to create and execute an effective strategic sales account plan that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of current procedure referral volumes by clinic / nephrologist / physician (for diversified procedures) and a specific plan to maintain.
- Identification of new potential customers/accounts in the territory, and a specific plan to gain referrals.
- Qualification of these potential customers/accounts by utilizing available reporting tools and analyzing the data and the appropriate territory information.
- Identification of customers' (both new and current) needs to present the competitive advantages of working with FVC to meet those needs.
- Contacts the prospective clients/accounts via onsite visits utilizing sales techniques and presentations to inform them of the range of services provided by FVC.
- Review of the strategic sales account plan on a quarterly basis to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Maintains an excellent understanding and knowledge of the local market as well as other assigned markets to monitor and quickly react to changes which may impact the company and the patient services provided. Provides regular updates and communication regarding program status, customer service issues, and barriers and obstacles related to and affecting referrals for FVC services to the applicable management level as appropriate.
- Provides presentations to all current and potential customers particularly physicians, and participates in local community programs utilizing the standard marketing materials to ensure a consistent and accurate message
- Acts as the customer relations contact and liaison between the dialysis clinics, specialty clinics and physician practices and the FVC Center.
- Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business through regular visits and frequent communication with physicians, clinics and hospitals referring patients for FVC services. Addresses any concerns they may have regarding all phases of the process - following up to ensure that any and all issues have been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Collaborates and strategizes with the FVC operations, marketing and physicians to identify and develop potential FVC referral sources, meeting on a regular basis to reconcile and discuss strategies to approach identified opportunities.
- Assists and collaborates with marketing department to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns identifying the successful initiatives, constantly updating and improving strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
- Maintains current approved marketing and promotional materials for use in sales presentations.
- Collects current market information regarding services pricing, existing services offerings and new services to monitor competition.
- Maintains detailed documentation regarding daily activities and initiatives for weekly review with manager.
- Participates in professional development opportunities to ensure development of skills and industry and field knowledge, utilizing the acquired expertise and knowledge to accomplish goals and objectives for position.
- Maintains and updates customer relationship management (CRM) tool for account records and activity reporting as directed by management. Checks and responds to e-mails within 2 working days.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Significant travel is required, both in and outside of their territory (80%+).
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 - 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- 5 years sales experience in a Business to Business or Health Services setting. Vascular Care related experience preferred
- Additional 2 years as a FVC Territory Sales Manager and must be in good standing.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, strategic planning skills - strong work ethic with ability to communicate to all levels of personnel
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal skills and professional appearance required.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs